Contents · General Wikispecies · Taxonavigation section · Name section · Reference section · Vernacular names section
Image Guidelines · Author Names & Author Pages · Project Templates · Project sources · Translation
L'extension de Traduccion es estada installada recentament dins Wikispecies.
All pages within the following namespaces are available:
- Wikispecies : (Wikispecies)
- Ajuda : (Help)
- MediaWiki : (MediaWiki)
- Modèl : (Template)
Even though it's common orthography in some languages – notably French – please be aware that for MediaWiki technical reasons, there can never be a blank space between the namespace designation and the colon. Hence MediaWiki will always use
Help: and not
- You can help by marking pages for translation. A tutorial is available here. Translation administrators will enable translation on the page.
- You can also translate content when you see a "Translate this page" note on top of a page or on Special:Translate and Special:PageTranslation.
- You can also add to all links that refer to pages with namespaces above
Special:MyLanguage/. The link will redirect the user to the correct language version of the page, according to the users' preference settings.
- Visit Wikispecies:Localization to help translate the interface for individual terms on most of our articles.
- The Language statistics page can be helpful when finding "message groups" that needs translating. Enter your preferred ISO 639 language code and click the "Show statistics" button, and you will be presented with the percentage of completed translations for each message group, with a direct link to their respective translation pages.
- Questions? Please use the Translation Administrators' Noticeboard.