Welcome to Wikispecies!
Hello, and welcome to Wikispecies! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages you might like to see:
- Help:Contents provides a good introduction to editing Wikispecies.
- Templates are there to help you following syntax and formatting rules.
- Have a look at Done and to do.
If you have useful images to contribute to Wikispecies, please upload them at the Wikimedia Commons.
Please sign your comments on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username (if you're logged in) and the date. If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or in the Village Pump. Again, welcome! OhanaUnitedTalk page 07:05, 24 April 2010 (UTC)
CoF template URL update
I have updated Template:CoF to fix the URLs, all template links are now working properly again. Thanks for working on this although it took me a while to notice due to inactivity. Hopefully this will be useful to all. Thanks for your work. Koumz (talk) 18:21, 26 December 2014 (UTC)
- @Koumz: Thank you for doing all the real work. Here's to cataloging fish in 2015. —Justin (koavf)❤T☮C☺M☯ 19:35, 26 December 2014 (UTC)
- The problem is actually a little bigger than that even, as it affects all CAS links and not just the fishes ones, but I will come at least briefly out of my semi-retirement to fire up AWB and fix them. Koumz (talk) 19:40, 26 December 2014 (UTC)
Dear Koavf, You have been granted autopatrolled user rights, which may be granted to experienced Wikispecies users who have demonstrated an understanding of Wikispecies policies and guidelines. In addition to what registered users can do, autopatrollers can have one's own edits automatically marked as patrolled (autopatrol). The autopatrol user right is intended to reduce the workload of new page patrollers and causes pages created by autopatrolled users to be automatically marked as patrolled. For more information, read Wikispecies:Autopatrollers.
You may as autpatroller use the autopatroller user box on your user page. Copy and paste the following code on your user page:
Thanks a lof for using your patroller user right and doing some patrolling! Please inform me if you experienced any difficaulties, or if you have any questions.
Since you have made use of your patroller user rights, you will keep them, and I will remove your autopatrol user right, since there is no need for both.
Patrollers may use the Patroller user box on their user page. Copy and paste the following code to your user page:
Please consider carrying out daily patrols of new pages and edits made by users who are not autopatrolled.