User talk:Ibrahim khashrowdi
Welcome to Wikispecies!
Hello, and welcome to Wikispecies! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages you might like to see:
- Help:Contents provides a good introduction to editing Wikispecies.
- Templates are there to help you to follow our syntax and formatting standards.
- Have a look at Done and to do.
If you have named a taxon, then it is likely that there is (or will be) a Wikispecies page about you, and other pages about your published papers. Please see our advice and guidance for taxon authors.
If you have useful images to contribute to Wikispecies, please upload them at Wikimedia Commons. This is also true for video or audio files containing bird songs, whale vocalization, etc.
Please sign your comments on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username (if you're logged in) and the date. Please also read the Wikispecies policy What Wikispecies is not. If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or in the Village Pump. Again, welcome!
- Hi @Korg:
- The بُنیادی تاکدیم its in Western Balochi language and صفحهٔ اصلی it's in Persian language, which they are the different languages.--Ibrahim khashrowdi (talk) 17:29, 9 October 2016 (UTC)
- @Korg: The markup for the latter page includes
<div class="mw-content-rtl" dir="rtl" lang="fa">; the language code "fa" is the ISO 639-2 code for Farsi. The other page has the ISO 639-3 code "bal" for Balochi. Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 13:23, 10 October 2016 (UTC)