Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Type data: unknown. [Unlocated collection fide Stone (1986)]
- Type locality: “harbour near Emsworth, between Sussex and Hampshire”.
- Spongia botryoides Ellis & Solander, 1786: 190 [original combination]
- Scypha botryoide — Gray, 1821: 357 [subsequent combination]
- Grantia botryoides — Fleming, 1828: 525 [subsequent combination]
- Calcispongia botryoides — Blainville, 1834: 531 [subsequent combination]
- Leucosolenia botryoides — Bowerbank, 1864: 164 [subsequent combination]
- Ellis, J. & Solander, D. 1786. The natural history of many curious and uncommon zoophytes, collected from various parts of the globe by the late John Ellis... Systematically arranged and described by the late Daniel Solander. B. White & Son: London. xii + 208 pp., 63 plates. BHL Reference page.