Euchirini Hope, 1840: 300 [as Eucheiridae]
- Type genus: Euchirus Kirby, 1828
- Euchirinae [used by some authorities]
- Euchiridae [used by some authorities]
- Hope, F.W. 1840. Descriptions of some new insects collected in Assam, by William Griffith, Esq., Assistant Surgeon in the Madras Medical Establishment. Annals and magazine of natural history (series 1), 6: 299–301. [name: p. 300]
- Šípek, P., Janšta, P. & Král, D. 2011. Immature stages of Euchirinae (Coleoptera: Scarabaeoidea): genera Cheirotonus and Propomacrus with comments on their phylogeny based on larval and adult characters. Invertebrate systematics, 25: 282–302. abstract
- Young, R.M. 1989: Euchirinae (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) of the world: distribution and taxonomy. Coleopterists bulletin, 43: 205–236. JSTOR
- Euchirinae Hope, 1840 – Taxon details on Integrated Taxonomic Information System (ITIS).