- Echidnophaga gallinacea (Westwood, 1875)
- Two new flea records from Guatemala: Pulex simulans and Echidnophaga gallinacea (Siphonaptera: Pulicidae), and their host-parasite relationship.
- External parasites of raptors (Falconiformes and Strigiformes): identification in an ex situ population from Mexico.
- A New Rickettsia Species Found in Fleas Collected from Human Dwellings and from Domestic Cats and Dogs in Senegal.
- Field studies on dominant rodents and the efficacy of certain insecticides to their fleas in Dakahlia Governorate, Egypt.
- Prevalence and seasonal variation of ectoparasite in pigeon, Columba livia (Gmelin, 1789) of Dhaka, Bangladesh.