|Babel user information|
I'm contributing to Wikispecies, the french Wikipedia, and to Commons. I have a lot to learn regarding how to contribute to Wikispecies, so if you see me doing something funny, please do let me know!
My current focus is on Pentatomoidea:
- Primipentatomidae - Completed
- Podopinae - All genera and species completed. Literature can be improved. Subspecies to do.
- Asopinae - All genera and species completed. Literature can be improved. Would be very useful to access Thomas, 1992.
- Serbaninae - Done, improve bibliography
- Stirotarsinae - Done, improve bibliography
- Aphylinae - Done, improve bibliography
- Cyrtocorinae - Done, improve bibliography
- Pentatominae - 42 Tribes, done. Working on species of Nezarini, Chlorocorini...
- Acanthosomatinae - Working here and there at genus and species level
Disclaimer: I'm not an entomologist or any sort of expert in the field. But what I do here is evidence-based and you can check the articles I'm using in the reference section. Despite all my research efforts, mistakes happen... So please be kind and constructive criticism is always welcome.
- Revised template for article
- Help with templates
- Reference section
- For recommended type article see Meles meles and Panthera tigris or even better? Ophiurothamnus clausa
- Wikispecies:Page types
#REDIRECT [[Anthene liodes]]
- Faune Europaea
- Nomenclator Zoologicus ==> PDF
- Arma Classification of Pentatomoidea, North Dakota State University.
Open access images
- Leprosoma inaequale synonymized with Leprosoma tuberculatum Gapon, 2008a ==> Get access to full paper to check this: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315706910_A_revision_of_Leprosoma_BAERENSPRUNG_1859_Heteroptera_Pentatomidae
- Gambiana asper Distant 1911 = Podops asper Walker 1867???
- Testrica stali to check ici
- Check for Nezara: Freeman, 1940 and Ghauri, 1972 (with icterica)
- For Apateticus check De Clercq, 2000 and Thomas, 1992.
- Desperately looking for access to Thomas, 1992.