Octavius Pickard-Cambridge (1828–1917), British arachnologist.
He is often confused with his nephew, Frederick Octavius Pickard-Cambridge (1860–1905), who was also a British arachnologist.
- 8 taxon names authored by Octavius Pickard-Cambridge (May be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Pickard-Cambridge O. 1863. Description of twenty-four new species of spiders lately discovered in orsetshire and Hampshire; together with a list of rare and some other hitherto unrecorded British spiders. Zoologist 21: 8561–8599.
- Pickard-Cambridge O. 1869. Descriptions and sketches of some new species of Araneida, with characters of a new genus. Annals and Magazine of Natural History (4)3: 52–74, pl. IV–VI.
- Pickard-Cambridge O. 1869. Notes on some spiders and scorpions from St Helena, with descriptions of new species. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London. 1869: 531–544.
- Pickard-Cambridge O. 1871. Descriptions of some British spiders new to science, with a notice of others, of which some are now for the first time recorded as British species. Transactions of the Linnean Society of London 27: 393–464, pl. LIV–LVII.
- Pickard-Cambridge O. 1871. Notes on some Arachnida collected by Cuthbert Collingwood, Esq., M. D. during rambles in the China Sea, etc. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 1871: 617–622, pl. XLIX.
- Pickard-Cambridge, O. 1876. Catalogue of a collection of spiders made in Egypt, with descriptions of new species and characters of a new genus. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 44(3): 541–630, Pl. LVIII–LX. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1876.tb02595.x
- Cambridge, O.-P. 1885. Araneida. In: Scientific results of the second Yarkand mission pp. 1–115. Reference page.
- Pickard-Cambridge, O. 1895. Arachnida Araneidea. Biologia Centrali-Americana, Zoology. London 1: 1-309. Full article (BHL). reference page