Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Series title: Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London
- Abbreviations: Proc. Zool. Soc. Lond. and PZS
- Continued as Journal of zoology
- BHL (1833–1923)
Note: Imprint and publication dates may differ.
- Dickinson, E.C. 2005. The Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London, 1859–1900: an exploration of breaks between calendar years of publication. Journal of Zoology 266: 427–430. doi: 10.1017/S0952836905007077
- Duncan, F.M. 1937. On the dates of publication of the Society's 'Proceedings,' 1859–1926. With an appendix containing the dates of publication of 'Proceedings,' 1830–1858, compiled by the late F. H. Waterhouse, and of the 'Transactions,' 1833–1869, by the late Henry Peavot, originally published in P. Z. S. 1893, 1913. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 107: 71–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-7998.1937.tb08500.x Reference page.
- Sclater, P.L. 1893. List of the dates of delivery of the sheets of the 'Proceedings' of the Zoological Society of London, from the commencement in 1830 to 1859 inclusive. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 1893: 436–440. BHL Reference page.
- Zoological Citation Sources -- P: PZS. In: Peterson, A.P. 2017. Zoonomen – Zoological Nomenclature Resource. http://www.zoonomen.net. Accessed November 5, 2017.