Frederick Octavius Pickard-Cambridge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frederick Octavius Pickard-Cambridge (1860–1905), English arachnologist.
He is often confused with his uncle, Octavius Pickard-Cambridge (1828–1917), who was also an English arachnologist.
- Pickard-Cambridge, F.O. 1894a: New genera and species of British spiders. Annals and Magazine of Natural History (6) 13: 87-111 reference page
- Pickard-Cambridge, F.O. 1896a: On the Theraphosidae of the lower Amazons: being an account of the new genera and species of this group of spiders discovered during the expedition of the steamship "Faraday" up the river Amazons. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 64(3): 716-766. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1896.tb03076.x. reference page
- Pickard-Cambridge, F.O. 1897: Arachnida - Araneida and Opiliones In: Biologia Centrali-Americana, Zoology. London 2, 1-40. reference page
- Pickard-Cambridge, F.O. 1899: On some spiders from Chili and Peru collected by Dr. Plate of Berlin. Zoological journal of the Linnean Society 27: 15-22. reference page
- Pickard-Cambridge, F.O. 1899a: On new species of spiders from Trinidad, West Indies. Proceedings of the Zoological Society of London 66(4, for 1898): 890-900. doi: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1898.tb03191.x. reference page