Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Type locality: Okawango, Angola.
- Holotype: Material of the authentic strain CCAP 260/11 is cryopreserved at the Culture Collection of Algae and Protozoa, Oban, Scotland under the designation CCAP 260/11. Isotype: An air-dried as well as a formaldehyde-fixed sample of strain CCAP 260/11 was deposited at the Botanical Museum at Berlin-Dahlem under the designation B40 0040662.
- Authentic strain: CCAP 260/11.
- Iconotype: Figure 5.
- Bock, C., Krienitz, L. & Pröschold, T. 2011. Taxonomic reassessment of the genus Chlorella (Trebouxiophyceae) using molecular signatures (barcodes), including description of seven new species. Fottea 11(2): 293–312. DOI: 10.5507/fot.2011.028 PDF Reference page. : 303, figs 5, 17
- Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. 2020. Chlorella rotunda. AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed 2020-04-23.