Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Type locality: Unknown; proably the U.S.A. Culture UTEX 938 isolated in 1958 from J. Stein.
- Holotype: An air-dried as well as a formaldehyde-fixed sample of the authentic strain UTEX 938 was deposited at the Botanical Museum at Berlin-Dahlem under the designation B40 0040665
- Authentic strain: Material of the authentic strain UTEX 938 maintained at the Culture Collection of Algae at the University of Texas, USA.
- Iconotype: Figure 3.
- Bock, C., Krienitz, L. & Pröschold, T. 2011. Taxonomic reassessment of the genus Chlorella (Trebouxiophyceae) using molecular signatures (barcodes), including description of seven new species. Fottea 11(2): 293–312. DOI: 10.5507/fot.2011.028 PDF Reference page. : 302, figs 3, 13, 14
- Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. 2020. Chlorella colonialis. AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed 2020-04-23.