Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Type locality: Rottnest Island, Western Australia.
- Lectotype: (fide Coppejans et al., 1998: 131) W.H. Harvey 214; TCD.
- (Womersley (1984: 268) cites the type from Kent I., Bass Strait, by R. Brown, BM.)
- Harvey, W.H. 1855. Some account of the marine botany of the colony of western Australia. Transactions of the Royal Irish Academy 22: 525–566. BHL Reference page.
- Harvey, W.H. 1859. Phycologia Australica: or, a history of Australian seaweeds; comprising coloured figures and descriptions of the more characteristic marine algae of New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, South Australia, and Western Australia, and a synopsis of all Known Australian algae. Vol. 2. pp. [i]–viii, Plates LXI–CXX (with text). London: Lovell Reeve & Co. BHL Reference page.