Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Classification System: APG IV|
Annona cherimola Mill. (1768)
- Annona acutifolia Saff. ex R. E. Fr.
- Annona cherimola var. loxensis Linden
- Annona odorata Linden
- Annona pubescens Salisb.
- Annona tripetala Aiton
|Native distribution areas:|
- Miller, P., Gard. Dict. ed. 8 5 1768. The gardeners dictionary :containing the best and newest methods of cultivating and improving the kitchen, fruit, flower garden, and nursery, as also for performing the practical parts of agriculture, including the management of vineyards, with the methods of making and preserving wine, according to the present practice of the most skilful vignerons in the several wine countries in Europe, together with directions for propagating and improving, from real practice and experience, all sorts of timber trees. By: Miller, Philip, London : Printed for the author and sold by John and Francis Rivington ... [and 23 others], 1768.
- International Plant Names Index. 2018. Annona cherimola. Published online. Accessed: Aug. 15 2018.
- The Plant List 2013. Annona cherimola in The Plant List Version 1.1. Published online. Accessed: 2018 Aug. 15.
- Tropicos.org 2018. Annona cherimola. Missouri Botanical Garden. Published online. Accessed: 15 Aug. 2018.
- Mansfeld's World Database of Agriculture and Horticultural Crops (1998 onwards) IPK Gatersleben. Accessed: 2013 Jan 31.