User talk:Lord Ag.Ent
Welcome to Wikispecies!
Hello, and welcome to Wikispecies! Thank you for your contributions. I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are some pages you might like to see:
- Help:Contents provides a good introduction to editing Wikispecies.
- Templates are there to help you following syntax and formatting rules.
- Have a look at Done and to do.
If you have named a taxon, then it is likely that there is (or will be) a Wikispecies page about you, and other pages about your published papers. Please see our advice and guidance for taxon authors.
If you have useful images to contribute to Wikispecies, please upload them at Wikimedia Commons. This is also true for video or audio files containing bird songs, whale vocalization, etc.
Please sign your comments on talk pages using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your username (if you're logged in) and the date. Please also read the Wikispecies policy What Wikispecies is not. If you need help, ask me on my talk page, or in the Village Pump. Again, welcome! OhanaUnitedTalk page 13:34, 17 February 2009 (UTC)
chyba będę tu przychodził się odstresować. bez wandalizmów, cisza, spokój.. Filip em 20:57, 2 October 2009 (UTC)
- Jasne, dzięki :) Widziałem, że utworzyłeś u nas ten art, więc... no, wiesz ;-) Ark (talk page) 13:20, 21 November 2009 (UTC)
We keep holotypes out of images. The best place is put it under name section. Also, thanks for cropping images out of Zookeys and putting them on Wikispecies. I have a large backlog that I'm trying to fight over this Christmas and I definitely can use a few spare hands around. OhanaUnitedTalk page 06:24, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, you do have good points there that I overlooked. Are you free this Christmas? I need someone (the more the better) to crop images from latest Zookeys articles (from issue 29 and backwards, but skip issue 28) and upload them onto the Commons while I deal with older articles and the special issue (issue 28). OhanaUnitedTalk page 19:01, 13 December 2009 (UTC)