|Classification System: APG IV|
- Triunia youngiana (C.Moore & F.Muell.) L.A.S.Johnson & B.G.Briggs Bot. J. Linn. Soc. 70: 175. (1975)
Note: This genus was not allocated to a subtribe by Weston & Barker (2006) and was designated by them as Roupaleae incertae sedis.
- Johnson, L.A.S. & Briggs, B.G. (1975) On the Proteaceae—the evolution and classification of a southern family. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society 70(2): 83–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1975.tb01644.x reference page
- Triunia in: Australian Plant Census (APC) 2017. IBIS database, Centre for Australian National Biodiversity Research, Council of Heads of Australasian Herbaria. Accessed: 2017 Jan. 15.
- Foreman, D.B. (1986) A new species of Helicia, new combinations and lectotypification in Triunia (Proteaceae) from Australia. Muelleria. 6(3).
- USDA, ARS, Germplasm Resources Information Network. Triunia in the Germplasm Resources Information Network (GRIN), U.S. Department of Agriculture Agricultural Research Service. Accessed on 08-Apr-12.
- Weston, P.H. & Barker, N.P. 2006. A new suprageneric classification of the Proteaceae, with an annotated checklist of genera. Telopea 11(3): 314-344. Full article (PDF) reference page