Simon Muller (born June 3, 1954 in Amsterdam) is a Dutch biologist and entomologist. He studied biology at the VU University Amsterdam (Dutch: Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam), receiving his B.Sc. in 1978 and his M.Sc. in 1981. From 1984 to 1988, he was a member of the department of ecology at the VU, during which time he did research on the population-biology of Collembola. Currently, he is employed as a lecturer in biology and medical science at a college.
- Amerila cinyra Muller, 1980, nomen nudum
- Amerila lucida (Muller, 1980), nomen nudum
- Amerila myrrha (Muller, 1980), nomen nudum
- Rhodogastria alba Muller, 1980, nomen nudum; valid as Amerila mulleri Häuser & Boppre, 1997
- Muller, S. 1980: Some Afrotropical moths placed in the genera Diacrisia and Rhodogastria (Lepidoptera: Arctiidae: Arctiinae). Biologisch Laboratorium der Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, 1–190.
- Muller, S; Rookmaaker, L.C. 1993: The South African insects described by Carl Peter Thunberg (1743–1828). Journal of the Namibia Scientific Society, 43: 81–105, fig. 1.
- Häuser, Ch. L. & Boppre, M. 1997: A revision of the Afrotropical taxa of the genus Amerila Walker (Lepidoptera, Arctiidae). Systematic Entomology, 22(1): 1–44.