Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: Niger Flora
- Abbreviation: Niger Fl. o Niger Fl. (W.J.Hooker)
- Full name: Niger Flora, or, An enumeration of the plants of western tropical Africa, collected by the late Dr. Theodore Vogel, botanist to the voyage of the expedition sent by Her Britannic Majesty to the river Niger in 1841, under the command of Capt. H. D. Trotter, R.N., &c.; including Spicilegia gorgonea, by P. B. Webb, esq., and Flora nigritiana, by Dr. J. D. Hooker ... and George Bentham, esq. with a sketch of the life of Dr. Vogel. . London.
- Authors: William Jackson Hooker W. Thacker & Co. Calcutta, and Parbury, Allen & Co. London
- Series/dates: Nov-Dec 1849; xv, , 587,  p. 52 pl. (incl. front.) map.
- City: London
- Hooker, W.J. (ed.) 1849. Niger Flora. [...] including Webb, P.B.: Spicilegia Gorgonea, and Hooker, J.D. & Bentham, G.: Flora Nigritiana. London: H. Bailliere. BHL Reference page.