Species: Meredithia nutleorum
Meredithia nutleorum G.W.Saunders & C.W.Schneider, 2014
- Type locality: Fish Bowl, Nepean Is., Norfolk [I.], Australia, 29.07178° S, 167.96742° E, depth 10 m on rock.
- Holotype: G.W. Saunders & K. Dixon GWS032241; November 29, 2012; UNB.
- "Named for Steve and Sandy Nutley whose considerable support and kindness were invaluable during a collecting expedition to Norfolk Island, Australia."
- Schneider, C.W., Saunders, G.W. & Lane, C.E. 2014. The monospecific genus Meredithia (Kallymeniaceae, Gigartinales) is species rich and geographically widespread with species from temperate Atlantic, Pacific, and Indian Oceans. Journal of phycology 50(1): 167–186. doi: 10.1111/jpy.12149 reference page : 181, fig. 7A, B
- Guiry, M.D. & Guiry, G.M. 2018. Meredithia microphylla. AlgaeBase. World-wide electronic publication, National University of Ireland, Galway. Accessed 1 February 2018.