Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Classification System: APG IV|
- Leucosceptrum Sm., Exot. Bot. 2: 113 (1806)
- The three genera, Comanthosphace, Leucosceptrum and Rostrinucula, are suggested to be extraneous in Pogostemonoideae and their systematic position is uncertain (Ryding 1994).
- Species previously assigned here are now circumscribed to other genera (Govaerts & al, 2014)
- Ryding, O. 1994. Pericarp structure and phylogeny of Lamiaceae subfamily Pogostemonoideae. Nordic Journal of Botany 14(1): 59–63.
- Smith, J.E. (1806) Exotic Botany. Consisting of Coloured Figures, and Scientific Descriptions of such New, Beautiful , or Rare Plants as are Worthy of Cultivation in the Gardens of Britain; with Remarks on Their Qualities, History, and Requisite Modes of Treatment. London 2:113.
- Govaerts, R. et al. 2014. Leucosceptrum in World Checklist of Selected Plant Families. The Board of Trustees of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. Published on the internet. Accessed: 2014 June 16. Reference page.
- Tropicos.org 2014. Leucosceptrum. Missouri Botanical Garden. Published on the internet. Accessed: 2014 June 16.
- International Plant Names Index. 2014. Leucosceptrum. Published online. Accessed June 16 2014.