Harvey Monroe Hall
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Harvey Monroe Hall (1874–1932), U.S.American botanist.
Standard IPNI form: H.M.Hall
- 1902 A botanical survey of San Jacinto mountain (M.S. Thesis)
- 1907 Compositae of southern California (Ph.D. Thesis)
- 1910 Studies in ornamental trees and shrubs
- 1912 A Yosemite flora (with Carlotta Case Hall)
- 1915 Flora of the Pacific Coast
- 1918 Rubber-content of North American plants (with Thomas Harper Goodspeed)
- 1919 Life-zone indicators in California (with Joseph Grinnell)
- 1921 A rubber plant survey of western North America (with Frances L. Long)
- Hall, H.M. & Clements, F.E. 1923. The phylogenetic method in taxonomy; the North American species of Artemisia, Chrysothamnus, and Atriplex. Washington,The Carnegie institution of Washington. BHL Reference page.
- 1928 The genus Haplopappus; a phylogenetic study in the Compositae