Frederic Edward Clements
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Frederic Edward Clements (1874-09-16 – 1945-07-26), U.S.American botanist.
Standard IPNI form: Clem.
- The Phytogeography of Nebraska (1898; second edition, 1900)
- Research Methods in Ecology (1905)
- Plant Physiology and Ecology (1907)
- Clements, F.E. & Clements, E.G. 1914. Rocky Mountain Flowers. An illustrated guide for plant-lovers and plant-users. New York: H.W. Wilson. BHL Reference page.
- Plant Succession (1916)
- Plant Indicators (1920)
- Hall, H.M. & Clements, F.E. 1923. The phylogenetic method in taxonomy; the North American species of Artemisia, Chrysothamnus, and Atriplex. Washington,The Carnegie institution of Washington. BHL Reference page.
- Plant Succession and Indicators (1928, reprinted 1973)
- Flower Families and Ancestors (1928, with Edith Gertrude Schwartz)
- Plant Ecology (1929, with J.E. Weaver)
- The Genera of Fungi (1931, repr. 1965, with C. L. Shear)