George Theodor Engelmann (February 2, 1809 – February 4, 1884), German-American botanist.
Author abbreviation: Engelm.
(List of works may be incomplete)
- De Antholysi Prodromus. Dissertatio inauguralis phytomorphologica. Frankfurt am Main 1832, (online)
- A Monography of North American Cuscutineae. In: American Journal of Science and Arts. Band 43, 1842, S. 333–345, (online)
- Catalogue of a collection of Plants made in Illinois and Missouri. by Charles A. Geyer; with critical remarks, &c. En: American Journal of Science and Arts 46, 1844, pp. 94–104, (online)
- Plantae Lindheimerianae: An Enumeration of the Plans collected in Texas, and distributed to Subscribers, by F. Lindheimer, with Remarks, and Descriptions of new Species, &c. En: Boston Journal of Natural History 5, 1845, pp. 210–264, (online). Con Asa Gray
- Botanical Appendix. En: Friedrich Adolph Wislizenus: Memoir of a Tour to Northern Mexico: Connected with Col. Doniphan's Expedition, in 1846 and 1847. Tippin & Streeper, Washington 1848, pp. 87–115, (online)
- [Cactaceae]. En: William Hemsley Emory: Notes of a Military Recomnoissance from Fort Leavenworth, in Missouri, to San Diego in California. Wendell & Benthuysen, Washington 1848, pp. 155–159, (online)