Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Series title: The American journal of science and arts (Vol 2 – ser. 3, vol. 18) BHL (1820–1879)
- Succeeding title: American journal of science BHL (1880–1900) (ser.3 vol. 41 – ser. 4 vol. 10)
- Publisher: S. Converse, New Haven, CT
(List may be incomplete)
- Engelmann, G. 1843. A Monography of North American Cuscutineae. American Journal of Science and Arts 43(2): 333–345. BHL Botanicus. Reference page.
- Engelmann, G. 1844. Catalogue of a collection of Plants made in Illinois and Missouri, by Charles A. Geyer; with critical remarks, &c. American Journal of Science and Arts 46: 94–104. BHL Reference page.
- Gray, A. 1842. Notes of a botanical excursion to the mountains of North Carolina, &c.; with some remarks on the botany of the higher Alleghany Mountains. American Journal of Science and Arts 42(1): 1–49. BHL Reference page.