|Classification System: APG IV|
- Eucarpha strobilina typus Embothrium strobilinum Labill. Nov. Holl. Pl. 2: 116, t. 265. (1806), which is also the basionym of Knightia strobilina (Labill. ) Virot Fl. Nouv.-Calédonie & Dépend. 2: 243. (1968)
Note: This cryptic genus was not allocated to a subtribe by Weston & Barker (2006) and was designated by them as Roupaleae incertae sedis. In addition, it is poorly treated by other authorities and this circumscription must be seen as tentative. See also Johnson & Briggs, (1975).
- Johnson, L.A.S. & Briggs, B.G. 1975. On the Proteaceae—the evolution and classification of a southern family. Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society 70(2): 83–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8339.1975.tb01644.x Reference page
- International Plant Names Index. 2015. Eucarpha. Published online. Accessed Mar. 4 2015.
- Virot, R. (1968) Protéacées. Pp. 5–254 in Aubreville A (ed.) Flore de la Nouvelle Calédonie et Dépendances, vol. 2. (Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle: Paris). As Knightia.
- Weston, P.H. & Barker, N.P. 2006. A new suprageneric classification of the Proteaceae, with an annotated checklist of genera. Telopea 11(3): 314–344. Full article (PDF) Reference page