Centromerus sylvaticus (Blackwall, 1841)
- Neriene sylvatica Blackwall, 1841
- Microneta quinquedentata Emerton, 1882
- Microneta latens Banks, 1892
- Centromerus silvaticus — Dahl, 1886
- Blackwall, J. 1841. The difference in the number of eyes with which spiders are provided proposed as the basis of their distribution into tribes; with descriptions of newly discovered species and the characters of a new family and three new genera of spiders. Trans. Linn. Soc. Lond. 18: 601–670. 
- Platnick, N. I. 2008. The World Spider Catalog, version 9.0. American Museum of Natural History.