Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Classification System: APG IV|
Cakile Mill. Gard. Dict. Abr. (ed. 4) vol. 1. (1754)
- Miller, P. 1754. The Gardeners Dictionary: containing the methods of cultivating and improving all sorts of trees, plants, and flowers, for the kitchen, fruit, and pleasure gardens, as also those which are used in medicine : with directions for the culture of vineyards, and making of wine in England : in which likewise are included the practical parts of husbandry, corrected and enlarged. London fourth edition vol. 1. Page numbers not given.
- Warwick, S.I., Francis, A & Al-Shehbaz, I.A. 2006. Brassicaceae: species checklist and database on CD-Rom. Plant Systematics and Evolution 259(2–4): 249–258. doi: 10.1007/s00606-006-0422-0 Full text PDF from ResearchGate Reference page.
- Koch, M.A. et al. 2019. Cakile in BrassiBase Tools and biological resources to study characters and traits in the Brassicaceae. Published on the internet. Accessed: 2019 May. 22.
- International Plant Names Index. 2019. Cakile. Published online. Accessed May. 22 2019.
- The Plant List 2013. Cakile in The Plant List Version 1.1. Published on the internet. Accessed: 2019 May. 22.
- Tropicos.org 2019. Cakile . Missouri Botanical Garden. Published on the internet. Accessed: 2019 May. 22.
|For more multimedia, look at Cakile on Wikimedia Commons.|