Notobalanus flosculus (Darwin, 1854)
- First record of Notobalanus flosculus (Darwin, 1854) (Cirripedia, Archaeobalanidae) from the South Atlantic coast of South America.
- The barnacle Notobalanus flosculus as an indicator of the intermolt period of the male lithodid crab Paralomis granulosa.
- Meso-scale spatial variation in settlement and recruitment of intertidal barnacles along the coast of central Chile.
- Differential growth of the barnacle Notobalanus flosculus (Archaeobalanidae) onto artificial and live substrates in the Beagle Channel, Argentina.
- Spatial patterns of barnacle settlement in central Chile: Persistence at daily to inter-annual scales relative to the spatial signature of physical variability.