Zdravko Kolev (Kolev)
Entomologist, Bulgarian by birth. Resides and works in Finland, currently at the Finnish Museum of Natural History. Main research interests: taxonomy and systematics of palearctic butterflies (especially Lycaenidae), industrial melanism in some Noctuidae in Finland, butterflies of Bulgaria and the Balkan peninsula.
- 2 taxon names authored by Zdravko Kolev (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Kolev, Z. & De Prins, W. 1995. A new species of the "brown Agrodiaetus" complex from the Crimea (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae). Phegea 23(2): 119–132. full article (PDF). Reference page.
- Kolev, Z. & van der Poorten, D. 1997. Review of the distribution of the Balkan endemic Polyommatus (Agrodiaetus) aroaniensis (Lepidoptera: Lycaenidae), with notes on its sympatry with related species. Phegea 25(1): 35–40. PDF. Reference page.
- Kolev, Z. 2005. New data on the taxonomic status and distribution of Polyommatus andronicus Coutsis & Ghavalas, 1995 (Lycaenidae). Nota Lepidopterologica 28(1): 35–48. PDF. Reference page.
- Kolev, Z. 2005. Polyommatus dantchenkoi (Lukhtanov & Wiemers, 2003) tentatively identified as new to Europe, with a description of a new taxon from the Balkan Peninsula (Lycaenidae). Nota Lepidopterologica 28(1): 25–34. PDF. Reference page.