Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tom Iredale (March 24, 1880 – April 12, 1972), malacologist and ornithologist.
- 61 taxon names authored by Tom Iredale (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Iredale T., 1910a. Notes on Polyplacophora, chiefly Australasian. (part 1). Proceedings of the Malacological Society of London 9, 90–105.
- Iredale T., 1910b. Notes on Polyplacophora, chiefly Australasian. (part 2). Proceedings of the Malacological Society of London 9, 153–162.
- Iredale, T. 1914: A comparison of the land molluscan faunas of the Kermadec Group and Norfolk Island. Transactions and proceedings of the New Zealand Institute 47: 498–508. BHL full text and pdf Reference page.
- Mathews, G. M. & Iredale, T., 1915: On some petrels from the North-east Pacific Ocean. Ibis 10(3): 590, 592. BHL Reference page.
- Iredale T. & Hull A.F.B., 1925. A monograph of the Australian loricates (Phylum Mollusca-Order Loricata).V. Australian Zoologist 4, 75–111.
- Iredale, T. 1933: Systematic notes on Australian land shells. Records of the Australian Museum 19(1): 37–59. DOI: 10.3853/j.0067-1975.19.1933.690 Reference page.
- Iredale, T. 1938: A basic list of the land Mollusca of Australia - Pt III. Australian zoologist 9: 83–124, plates xii-xiii. BHL Reference page.
- Iredale, T. 1939: A review of the land Mollusca of Western Australia. Journal of the Royal Society of Western Australia 25: 1–88.
- Iredale T. & McMichael D.F., 1962. A reference list of the marine Mollusca of New South Wales. Australian Museum Memoir 11, 1–109.
|For more multimedia, look at Tom Iredale on Wikimedia Commons.|