Taylor S. Broadhead
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Taylor S. Broadhead, U.S. herpetologist.
- Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Biodiversity Institute, University of Kansas, Lawrence, Kansas, United States.
- Department of Forestry and Natural Resources, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana, United States.
- 2 taxon names authored by Taylor S. Broadhead (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Brown, R.M., Richards, S.J. & Broadhead, T.S. 2013. A new shrub frog in the genus Platymantis (Ceratobatrachidae) from the Nakanai Mountains of eastern New Britain Island, Bismarck Archipelago. Zootaxa 3710(1): 31–45. DOI: 10.11646/zootaxa.3710.1.2 Reference page.
- Travers, S.L., Richards, S.J., Broadhead, T.S. & Brown, R.M. 2018. A new miniature Melanesian Forest Frog (Ceratobatrachidae: Cornufer) from New Britain Island, constituting the first record of the subgenus Batrachylodes from outside of the Solomon Archipelago. Zootaxa 4370(1): 23–44. DOI: 10.11646/zootaxa.4370.1.2. Reference page.