Tarleton Hoffman Bean
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tarleton Hoffman Bean (1846–1916), U.S. ichthyologist
- 10 taxon names authored by Tarleton Hoffman Bean (List may be incomplete)
- Bean, T.H. 1881. Descriptions of new fishes from Alaska and Siberia. Proceedings of the United States National Museum 4(210): 144–159. BHLReference page.
- Goode, G.B. & Bean, T.H. 1883. Reports on the results of dredging under the supervision of Alexander Agassiz, on the east coast of the United States, during the summer of 1880, by the U.S. coast survey steamer Blake, Commander J.R. Bartlett, U.S.N., commanding. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology 10(5): 183–226. [Often wrongly cited as 1882.] BHLReference page.
- Bean, T.H. 1890. Scientific results of explorations by the U.S. Fish Commission steamer Albatross. No. XI. New fishes collected off the coast of Alaska and the adjacent region southward. Proceedings of the United States National Museum 13(795): 37–45. BHLReference page.
- Goode, G.B. & Bean, T.H. 1896. Oceanic ichthyology, a treatise on the deep-sea and pelagic fishes of the world, based chiefly upon the collections made by the steamers Blake, Albatross, and Fish Hawk in the northwestern Atlantic, with an atlas containing 417 figures. Special Bulletin U.S. National Museum No. 2: Text: i–xxxv + 1–26 + 1–553, Atlas: i–xxiii, 1–26, 123 pls.Reference page.