Talk:Ian Francis Bell Common
- Common, I.F.B., 1964: The systematic status of the family Thalamarchellidae (Lepidoptera). Australian Journal of Entomology 3 (1): 7-17. DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.1964.tb00613.x. Full article: .
- Common, I.F.B., 1966: A new species of Oncopera (Lepidoptera: Hepialidae) from New South Wales, with taxonomic notes on the genus. Australian Journal of Entomology 5 (1): 18-28. DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.1966.tb00672.x. Full article: .
- Common, I.F.B., 1966: A new family of Bombycoidea (Lepidoptera) based on Carthaea saturnioides Walker from western Australia. Australian Journal of Entomology 5 (1): 29-36. DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.1966.tb00673.x. Full article: .
- Common, I.F.B., 1969: A new genus Perthida for the western australian jarrah leaf miner P. glyphopa sp. n. and Tinea phoenicopa Meyrick (Lepidoptera: Incurvariidae). Australian Journal of Entomology 8 (2): 126-130. DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.1969.tb00745.x. Full article: .
- Common, I.F.B., 1973: A new Family of Dacnonypha (Lepidoptera) based on three new species from Southern Australia, with notes on the Agathiphagidae. Australian Journal of Entomology 12 (1): 11-23. DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.1973.tb02150.x. Full article: .
- Common, I.F.B., 1973: A new species of Tracholena (Lepidoptera: Tortricidae) attacking klinkii pine in Papua New Guinea, with a description of the larva and pupa of T. homopolia from Australia. Australian Journal of Entomology 12 (4): 301-306. DOI: 10.1111/j.1440-6055.1973.tb01677.x. Full article: .
Hello fellow editors,
I have just modified 1 external links on Ian Francis Bell Common. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080517172110/http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom/2006-June/024496.html to http://mailman.nhm.ku.edu/pipermail/taxacom/2006-June/024496.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.