Jump to navigation Jump to search
- it is hard to know why placement of this genus has reverted to Lepturinae in Macfarlane et al. (2010: 429). Note that Leschen et al. (2003: 24) listed it in Cerambycinae
- New Caledonia
- Species (1): B. dentatus
- New Zealand
- Species (1): B. spinosus
- NOTE: It is hard to know why Macfarlane et al. (2010: 429) underline Blosyropus as a genus endemic to New Zealand, when there appears to also be a New Caledonian species (Hayashi, 1961: 16)
- Hayashi, M. 1961: Cerambycidae from New Caledonia (Col.), Part I. Bulletin of the Osaka Museum of Natural History, (13): 7-66.
- Leschen, R.A.B.; Lawrence, J.F.; Kuschel, G.; Thorpe, S.; Wang, Q. 2003: Coleoptera genera of New Zealand. New Zealand entomologist, 26: 15-28.
- Macfarlane, R.P. et al. 2010: [Chapter] NINE Phylum ARTHROPODA SUBPHYLUM HEXAPODA Protura, springtails, Diplura, and insects. Pp. 233-467 in Gordon, D.P. (ed.): New Zealand inventory of biodiversity. Volume 2. Kingdom Animalia. Chaetognatha, Ecdysozoa, ichnofossils. Canterbury University Press, Christchurch, New Zealand. ISBN 978-1-87725793-3