- New Zealand(E)
- South Island
- ?North Island [unconfirmed record in Sherley, Wakelin & McCartney (1999: 300, appendix 1)]
Material examined by S.E. Thorpe, 2010
- Balloon Hut, 22-I-43, E.S. Gourlay, C.E. Clarke Collection (AMNZ 29934)
- NZ: 42˚39'S 172˚23'E, Bush Hut (44.29ha), FIT: 16 days (#0273-093), Forest 16m Ground, RK Didham 18-Dec-00 (AMNZ 57133)
- NZ: 42˚39'S 172˚23'E, Bush Hut (44.29ha), FIT: 16 days (#0272-076), Forest 8m Ground, RK Didham 18-Dec-00 (LUNZ)
- NZ: 42˚35'S 172˚28'E, Carlyle (3485.84ha), FIT: 17 days (#170), Forest 512m Canopy, RK Didham 16-Dec-00 (LUNZ)
- Sherley, G.; Wakelin, M.; McCartney, J. 1999: Forest invertebrates found on baits used in pest mammal control and the impact of sodium monofluoroacetate ("1080") on their numbers at Ohakune, North Island, New Zealand. New Zealand journal of zoology, 26: 279-302.
Hello fellow editors,
I have just modified 1 external links on Agapytho foveicollis. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140529054139/http://www.bugz.org.nz/WebForms/SearchForm.aspx to http://www.bugz.org.nz/WebForms/SearchForm.aspx
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.