Jump to navigation Jump to search
Rosanna Giordano, US entomologist
- University of Illinois, Urbana and University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, United States of America
- 0 taxon names authored by Rosanna Giordano (List may be incomplete)
- Cocuzza, G.E.M., Silvestro, S. di, Giordano, R. & Raspidara, C. 2015. Congruence between cytochrome oxidase I (COI) and morphological data in Anuraphis spp. (Hemiptera, Aphididae) with a comparison between the utility of the 5’ barcode and 3’ COI regions. Zookeys, 529: 123–144. DOI: 10.3897/zookeys.529.6081 Full article Reference page.
- Katz, A.D., Giordano, R. & Soto-Adames, F.N. 2015. Taxonomic review and phylogenetic analysis of fifteen North American Entomobrya (Collembola, Entomobryidae), including four new species. Zookeys 525: 1–75. DOI: 10.3897/zookeys.525.6020 XMLPDF Full article Reference page.
- Barjadze, S., Baquero, E., Soto-Adames, F.N., Giordano, R. & Jordana, R. 2016. New diagnosis for species of Plutomurus Yosii (Collembola, Tomoceridae), with descriptions of two new species from Georgian caves. Zootaxa 4126(1): 77–96. DOI: 10.11646/zootaxa.4126.1.3 . Reference page.