Roger S. Miles
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Roger S. Miles, palaeontologist.
- 7 taxon names authored by Roger S. Miles (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Miles, R.S. 1968. The Old Red Sandstone Antiarchs of Scotland: Family Bothriolepididae. 130 pp. Palaeontographical Society, London. Reference page.
- Moy-Thomas, J.A. & Miles, R.S. 1971. Palaeozoic Fishes. Saunders, Philadelphia. Reference page.
- Miles, R. S., 1973. An actinolepid arthrodire from the Lower Devonian Peel Sound Formation, Prince of Wales Island. Palaeontographica A 143: 109–118. Reference page.
- Miles, R.S. 1973. Articulated acanthodian fishes from the Old Red Sandstone of England, with a review of the structure and evolution of the acanthodian shoulder-girdle. Bulletin of the British Museum (Natural History), Geology 24: 113–213. Reference page.
- Miles, R.S. 1977. Dipnoan (lungfish) skulls and the relationships of the group: a study based on new species from the Devonian of Australia. Zoological journal of the Linnean Society 61(1–3): 1–328. DOI: 10.1111/j.1096-3642.1977.tb01031.x