Richard Clinton Harris
Richard Clinton Harris (6 December 1939 – 10 May 2021), American lichenologist.
IPNI standard form: R.C.Harris
- Research Associate for lichens, New York Botanical Garden, Bronx, NY
(List may be incomplete)
- NYBG Staff
- Photos of Dick Harris (12th Annual Tuckerman Workshop of the Eastern Lichen Network)
- Lichens of the Ozarks
Volume 7 of Opuscula Philolichenum (2009) is a Festschrift presented to R.C. Harris on his 70th birthday.
- Buck, W.R. (2009) Biographical sketch: Richard Clinton Harris, the quintessential North American lichenologist. Opuscula Philolichenum 7 : vii-xxvi. Richard C. Harris
- List of species named after Richard C. Harris: p. xvi.
- List of Publications by Richard C. Harris: pp. xvi-xviii.
- List of dates and field work locations of Richard C. Harris: p. xviii.
- List of genera and species named by Richard C. Harris: pp. xix-xxvi.