- The scorpion Buthus occitanus as a profitable prey for the endemic lizard Podarcis atrata in the volcanic Columbretes Islands (Mediterranean, Spain).
- Marine prey in the diet of Podarcis atrata from the Columbretes Islands.
- Predation by scorpions (Buthus occitanus) on Podarcis atrata from the Columbretes Islands.
- Chemosensory species recognition may reduce the frequency of hybridization between native and introduced lizards.
- Differences in chemical signals may explain species recognition between an island lizard, Podarcis atrata, and related mainland lizards, P. hispanica.