Pacific Railroad Survey Reports
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: Pacific Railroad Survey Reports
- Abbreviation: Pacif. Railr. Rep.
- Name: Reports of explorations and surveys : to ascertain the most practicable and economical route for a railroad from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean, made under the direction of the Secretary of War
- Publisheh: 12 num., (1855 - 1859)
- Remarks: Four Subdivisions: I. Exogenous Plants. Pages -90. Newberry, Gray & Torrey; II. Endogenous Plants. Pages -92. Torrey; III. Mosses and Liverworts.. Pages 93-94. Sullivant; IV. Lichens. Page 94. Tuckerman;see J. Arnold Arb. 24: 242. 1943.