Jump to navigation Jump to search
The genus name Molina may refer to:
- genus Molina [Paramelitidae : Amphipoda]
- genus Molina Ruiz & Pav. is a synonym of Baccharis L.
- genus Molina Gay is a synonym of Dysopsis Baill.
- genus Molina Cav.is a synonym of Hiptage Gaertn.
The taxon authority Molina may refer to:
- Ana María Molina (A.N.Molina), Argentine botanist
- Ana María Molina González (born 1958, Molina Gonz.), botanist
- César R. Molina Rodríguez (1960–2015), Venezuelan herpetologist
- Claudia Molina-Zuluaga, Colombian herpetologist
- Francisco Sornoza Molina, Ecuadorian ornithologist
- Isabel C. Molina-Acevedo, Mexican marine zoologist
- Iván Moreno-Molina (Mor.-Mol.), botanist
- James Molina (born 1956, J.Molina), botanist
- Juan Ignacio Molina or Giovanni Ignazio Molina, (1740–1829, Molina), Chilean naturalist and botanist
- Ligia Janneth Molina Rico, Colombian annelidologist
- María del Carmen Molina (M.C.Molina), lichenologist
- Natalia Ruíz-Molina, geneticist and entomologist
- Oscar Efrain Ortega Molina, Colombian entomologist
- Óscar Sánchez Molina, Brazilian entomologist
- S. Molina, phycologist
- Wagner Franco Molina, Brazilian geneticist and ichthyologist