Manual of the Southeastern Flora
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: Manual of the Southeastern Flora
- IPNI abbreviation: Man. S.E. Fl.
- Name: Manual of the Southeastern Flora. Being Descriptions of the Seed Plants Growing Naturally in Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Eastern Louisiana, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia.
- Editors: John Kunkel Small
- Published: 1933
- Publisher: Published by the Author
- Two later facsimile editions: 1953 (University of North Carolina Press, Chapel Hill) and 1972 (Hafner Publishing, New York)
- City: New York
- Small, J.K. 1933. Manual of the Southeastern Flora . XXII+1554 pp. Published by the author, New York. BHL Reference page.