Lance A. Durden
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lance A. Durden, US entomologist.
- Department of Biology, Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia, United States.
- 3 taxon names authored by Lance A. Durden (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Musser, G.G. & Durden, L.A. 2002. Sulawesi rodents (Muridae, Murinae): description of a new genus and species and its parasitic new species of sucking louse (Insecta, Anoplura). American Museum Novitates 3368: 1–50. DOI: 10.1206/0003-0082(2002)368<0001:SRDOAN>2.0.CO;2 handle Reference page.
- Musser, G.G., Durden, L.A., Holden, M.E. & Light, J.E. 2010. Systematic review of endemic Sulawesi squirrels (Rodentia, Sciuridae), with descriptions of new species of associated sucking lice (Insecta, Anoplura), and phylogenetic and zoogeographic assessments of sciurid lice. Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 339: 1–260. DOI: 10.1206/695.1 handle Reference page.
- Musser, G.G. & Durden, L.A. 2014. Morphological and geographic definitions of the Sulawesian shrew rats Echiothrix leucura and E. centrosa (Muridae, Murinae), and description of a new species of sucking louse (Phthiraptera: Anoplura). Bulletin of the American Museum of Natural History 391: 1–87. DOI: 10.1206/871.1 handle Reference page.