Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Name: Herbarium, Instituto de Investigação Agronómica, Caixa Postal 406, Huambo, Angola
- Herbarium Code: LUA
- Current Status: Temporarily closed(?)
- Number of Specimens: 40000
- Taxonomic Coverage:
- Geography: Angola
- Date Founded: 1941
- All specimens were temporarily evacuated to LUAI in 1995. They have been returned to Huambo, but are in poor condition.
- Goyder, D.J. & Gonçalves, F.M.P. 2019. The Flora of Angola: Collectors, Richness and Endemism. In: Huntley, B.J. et al. (eds.), Biodiversity of Angola: Science & Conservation: A Modern Synthesis. Springer Nature, Cham, pp. 79–96. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-03083-4_5 Reference page. [see page 88.]
- Index Herbariorum, Steere Herbarium, NYBG. Accessed: 27 February (2023).