Josh Jenkins Shaw
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Josh Jenkins Shaw, Danish entomologist.
- Natural History Museum of Denmark, Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 7 taxon names authored by Josh Jenkins Shaw (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Shaw, J.J. & Solodovnikov, A. 2016. Systematic and biogeographic review of the Staphylinini rove beetles of Lord Howe Island with description of new species and taxonomic changes (Coleoptera, Staphylinidae). ZooKeys 638: 1-25. DOI: 10.3897/zookeys.638.10883 . Reference page.
- Solodovnikov, A. Yu. & Shaw, J.J. 2016. The remarkable Australian rove beetle genus Myotyphlus: its cryptic diversity and significance for exploring mutualism among insects and mammals (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae). Austral entomology 56(3): 311–321. DOI: 10.1111/aen.12233
- Shaw, J.J. 2017. The rove beetle Philonthus antipodum Fauvel, 1877: A junior synonym of Philonthus umbratilis (Gravenhorst, 1802) (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae: Staphylininae). Australian entomologist 44(3): 133–136. Reference page.
- Shaw, J.J. Kwak, M.L., Burns, P.A. & Solodovnikov, Alexey, A. Yu. 2017. New host records of the rove beetle Myotyphlus newtoni Solodovnikov and Jenkins Shaw, 2016 (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae: Staphylininae), with notes on its association with mammals. Australian entomologist 44(4): 209–212. Reference page.
- Shaw, J.J., Żyła, D. & Solodovnikov, A. Yu. 2017. A spectacular new genus of Staphylinini rove beetle from the tropical Andes and its phylogenetic assessment (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae). Invertebrate systematics 31(6): 713–722. DOI: 10.1071/IS17020 Reference page.
- Shaw, J.J. 2018. Significant range expansion for the rove beetle genus Deleaster, based on a new species from Papua New Guinea (Coleoptera: Staphylinidae: Oxytelinae). Acta Entomologica Musei Nationalis Pragae 58(1): 21–24. DOI: 10.2478/aemnp-2018-0004 Reference page.