Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jeff Liston, palaeontologist.
- Yunnan Key Laboratory for Palaeobiology, Yunnan University, Kunming 650091, Yunnan Province, People's Republic of China
- Department of Natural Sciences, National Museum of Scotland, Old Town, Edinburgh, Chambers Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1JF, Scotland, UK
- School of Earth Sciences, University of Bristol, Wills Memorial Building, Queen's Road, Bristol, BS8 1RJ, England, UK
- Institute of Biodiversity, Animal Health and Comparative Medicine, College of Medical, Veterinary and Life Sciences, University of Glasgow, University Avenue, Glasgow, G12 8QQ, Scotland, UK
- Friedman, M., Shimada, K., Martin, L.D., Everhart, M.J., Liston, J., Maltese, A. & Triebold, M. 2010. 100-million-year dynasty of giant planktivorous bony fishes in the Mesozoic seas. Science 327(5968): 990–993. doi: 10.1126/science.1184743 Reference page.
- Schumacher, B.A., Shimada, K., Liston, J. & Maltese, A. 2016. Highly specialized suspension-feeding bony fish Rhinconichthys (Actinopterygii: Pachycormiformes) from the mid-Cretaceous of the United States, England, and Japan. Cretaceous Research 61: 71–85. doi: 10.1016/j.cretres.2015.12.017 Reference page.