Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Series title: Botanical Miscellany; containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity, or history, or by the uses to which they are applied in the arts, in medicine, and in domestic œconomy; together with occasional botanical notices and information
- Abbreviation: Bot. Misc.
- Place of publication: London
- Years of publication: 1830–1833
- Issues: Vol. 1–3
- Succeeded by: The Journal of Botany
- Online access: BHL (1830–1833)