Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Series title: Botanical Miscellany; containing figures and descriptions of such plants as recommend themselves by their novelty, rarity, or history, or by the uses to which they are applied in the arts, in medicine, and in domestic œconomy; together with occasional botanical notices and information
- Abbreviation: Bot. Misc.
- Place of publication: London
- Years of publication: 1830–1833
- Issues: Vol. 1–3
- Succeeded by: The Journal of Botany
- Online access: BHL (1830–1833)
(List may be incomplete)
- Hooker, W.J. 1831. Account of an excursion from Lima to Pasco: Notice of some of the plants collected during the above excursion. Botanical Miscellany 2: 205–241. BHL Reference page.
- Hooker, W.J. & Arnott, G.A.W. 1833. Contributions towards a flora of South America and the islands of the Pacific. (To be continued.) Botanical Miscellany 3: 129–211, tt. 96–106. BHL Reference page.