Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Title: Transactions of the American Philosophical Society
- Abbreviation: Trans. Amer. Philos. Soc.
- Publication: Vols. 1-6, 1771-1809; n.s. vol. 1+, 1818-1838
- Succeeded by: Proceedings of the American Philosophical Society
(List may be incomplete)
- Nuttall, T. 1840. Descriptions of new species and genera of plants in the natural order of the Compositae, collected in a tour across the continent to the Pacific, a residence in Oregon, and a visit to the Sandwich Islands and upper California, during the years 1834 and 1835. Transactions of the American Philosophical Society, held at Philadelphia, for promoting useful knowledge, n.s.[new series][ser. 2], 7: 283–453. BHL Reference page.