Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 6 taxon names authored by Henry Woodward (List may be incomplete)
(List may be incomplete)
- Woodward, H. 1865. First report on the structure and classification of the fossil Crustacea. Report of the British Association for the Advancement of Science, 35th Meeting, Birmingham: 320–322. BHL Reference page.
- Woodward, H. 1868. Contributions to British fossil crustacea. Geological magazine, Decade 1, 5(46): 258–261. BHL Reference page.
- Woodward, H. 1901. On Pyrgoma cretacea, a Cirripede from the Upper Chalk of Norwich and Margate. Geological magazine 8(4): 145–152, 250, 528. DOI: 10.1017/S0016756800178392 BHL Reference page.
- Woodward, H. 1906. Cirripedes from the Trimmingham Chalk and other localities in Norfolk. Geological magazine Decade V, 3(8): 337–353. DOI: 10.1017/S0016756800118461 BHL Reference page.