Jump to navigation Jump to search
Henry Willey (1824–1907), American lichenologist.
Author designation: Willey
- Jennings, O. E. 1914. Henry Willey. The Bryologist, 17(5): 7576.
- Brief biography on Henry Willey
- Brodo, I. M. 2000. Lichenology in the American Bryological and Lichenological Society – 1899–1999. The Bryologist, 103(1): 15–27 (few remarks about H. Willey and photo, pages 15–16)]
- Willey, H. 1873: Lichens collected by the United States expedition under F.V. Hayden to the Yellowstone region in 1872 by J.M. Coulter. U.S. Geol. Surv. of the Territ. Ann. Rep. 6: 790–792
- Willey, H. 1880: Similarity between the lichen flora of Africa and South America. Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club, 7
- Willey, H. 1886: Edward Tuckerman. Botanical Gazette, 11 (4): 74–78, 182
- Willey, H. 1887: An introduction to the study of lichens. New Bedford. 58 pp. Recent Literature on Lichens – Mattick
- Willey, H. 1892: Enumeration of the lichenes found in New-Bedford, Massachusetts, and its vicinity, from 1862 to 1892. E. Anthony & Sons, New Bedford. II + 39 pp.
- Willey, H. 1896: Notes on some North American species of Parmelia. Botanical Gazette, 21: 202–216